- The 500,000 th 6.7-liter Power Stroke ® V8 turbo diesel engine was installed yesterday into a new 2014 Ford Super Duty F-350 Lariat at Kentucky Truck Plant
- Introduced in 2011, the 6.7-liter Power Stroke V8 turbocharged diesel delivers 400 horsepower and 800 lb.-ft. of torque with best-in-class fuel economy
- Ford is the only heavy-duty pickup truck manufacturer that designs and builds its own diesel engine and transmission combination, ensuring optimal engineering from design to driveway
Ford Installs 500,000th 6.7-Liter Power Stroke V8 Turbocharged Diesel Engine
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.