SED International Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SED), a multinational supply chain management provider and distributor of leading computer technology, consumer electronics, small appliances, housewares and personal care products, today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2013 on Monday, September 30, 2013. Management will host a conference call and webcast on the results on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing 1-877-941-1427 approximately ten minutes prior to the call. International callers should dial 1-480-629-9664. The call also will be available as a live, listen-only webcast on the “Investor Relations” section of the SED International website at http://www.sedonline.com. For those unable to participate, an audio replay of the call will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the live call through October 7, 2013. The audio replay may be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176 or 1-858-384-5517 internationally and entering access conference ID # 4639682.
About SED International Holdings, Inc.
Founded in 1980, SED International Holdings, Inc. is a multinational,
preferred distributor of leading computer technology, consumer
electronics, and small appliance products. The company also offers
custom-tailored supply chain management services ideally suited to meet
the priorities and distribution requirements of the e-commerce,
Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer markets. Headquartered
near Atlanta, Georgia with business operations in California; Florida;
Georgia; Bogota, Colombia and Buenos Aires, Argentina, SED serves a
customer base of over 10,000 channel partners and retailers in the
United States, Latin America, and Caribbean. To learn more, please visit
or follow us on Twitter@SEDIntl.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV