SPARKS, Md., Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.34 per share on its common stocks payable October 21, 2013, to shareholders of record on October 7, 2013.
This is the 89 th year of consecutive dividend payments by the Company.
About McCormick McCormick & Company, Incorporated is a global leader in flavor. With more than $4 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses.
Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick Brings Passion to Flavor™.To learn more please visit us at www.mccormickcorporation.com. For information contact: Corporate Communications: Lori Robinson (410-527-6004 or email@example.com) Investor Relations: Joyce Brooks (410-771-7244 or firstname.lastname@example.org) SOURCE McCormick & Company, Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV