The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the Delaware Chancery Court on behalf of all common stockholders of Cornerstone Therapeutics, Inc. (“Cornerstone” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CRTX).
According to the complaint, under the terms of the proposed transaction, Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A. (collectively, with its affiliates, “Chiesi”) would acquire the outstanding shares of Cornerstone for $9.50 per share in cash. The complaint alleges that the proposed consideration agreed to by the defendants is unfair, and the proposed transaction is the result of an unfair process that fails to maximize stockholder value and is designed with unreasonable deal protection devices that serve to prevent other bidders from making a successful competing offer for the Company.
If you currently own common stock of Cornerstone and would like to learn
more about the class action lawsuit, you may email or call Brower Piven,
who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your
questions. You may contact Brower Piven by email at
by calling (410) 415-6616, or at Brower Piven, A Professional
Corporation, 1925 Old Valley Road, Stevenson, Maryland 21153. Attorneys
at Brower Piven have combined experience litigating securities and other
class action cases of over 60 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV