Acadia Realty Trust (NYSE:AKR), will release its third quarter 2013 earnings on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 after market close. The Company will conduct a conference call the following day, Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM ET to discuss its quarterly results.
The live conference call can be accessed by dialing 888-771-4371. The confirmation number is “35746700” or “Acadia Realty.” The call will also be webcast and can be accessed in a listen-only mode through Acadia’s website at www.acadiarealty.com. The Company's earnings press release will be posted in the Investor Relations section of its website under “News & Events.” Supplemental financial and operating information will also be posted in the Investor Relations section under “Quarterly Reports.”
If participants are unable to listen during the live event, the call will be archived and available on Acadia’s website. Alternatively, to access the replay by phone, dial 888-843-7419. The pass code will be 35746700#. The phone replay will be available through Wednesday, October 30, 2013.
About Acadia Realty TrustAcadia Realty Trust, a fully-integrated equity real estate investment trust, is focused on the acquisition, ownership, management and redevelopment of high-quality retail properties and urban/infill mixed-use properties with a strong retail component located primarily in high-barrier-to-entry, densely-populated metropolitan areas along the East Coast and in Chicago. Acadia owns, or has an ownership interest in these properties through its core portfolio and its opportunistic/value-add investment funds. Additional information may be found on the Company’s website at www.acadiarealty.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV