Subaru Outback Named Car Guide's Top Crossover Five Years In A Row
MISSISSAUGA, ON, Sept. 24, 2013 /CNW/ - Subaru Canada, Inc. is pleased to report that the 2014 Subaru Outback edged out 18 other contenders in the Car Guide's annual Best Buys announcement and presentation, taking home top honours in the Crossovers under $50,000 category. This is the fifth consecutive year that the Subaru Outback has won the category.
Subaru's 2014 Outback provides crisp car-like handling with the versatility of an SUV. Standard Subaru symmetrical full-time All-Wheel Drive also distinguishes Outback from many of its competitors.
"This knowledgeable group of journalists have pooled their impressions to determine winners," said Shiro Ohta, president and CEO of Subaru Canada, Inc. "I'm thrilled that our 2014 Outback ranks first among its counterparts."
For 48 years, the Car Guide has been the largest automobile publication in Quebec and is the publication of choice for those considering a new vehicle purchase. To earn a place among the Best Buys, a car or utility vehicle must be evaluated on strict criteria in the categories of price, styling, fuel consumption, comfort, performance, maintenance costs, daily drivability, reliability and resale value among many others. After independent evaluations take place, an editorial consensus is made to determine category winners.About Subaru Canada, Inc. Subaru Canada, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. of Japan. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, the company markets and distributes Subaru vehicles, parts and accessories through a network of over 85 authorized dealers across Canada. For more information, please visit www.subaru.ca or www.pr.subaru.ca. SOURCE Subaru Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV