Radarboys Announces Launch Of Their New Crowdfunding Campaign On IndieGogo
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Radarboys iC2, the first smartphone add-on radar module to show the distance, direction and speed of other cars on the road, is pleased to announce the launch of their crowdfunding campaign on IndieGogo.com.
The crowdfunding campaign went live September 20, 2013, and will continue until November 4, 2013. Investors of this cutting-edge radar module can donate as little as $5 to help Radarboys technology become a global safe-driving solution.
Radarboys offers a Bluetooth-enabled radar module iC2 that shows drivers the distances and speeds of other cars sharing the road with them on their smart phone. The purpose of the device is to increase driver awareness and improve safety, especially in questionable driving situations like inclement weather, during night drives, etc. The device keeps drivers aware of their surroundings, and if a dangerous situation approaches, the device gives an audible and visual warning that gives the driver enough time to react and return to safety."Our iC2 device is more than a fad tech gadget. The same technology is used in luxury car brands' high end models. We bring this technology in reach of virtually everyone. We believe that improving the way we drive will decrease injuries and deaths on the roads and make our drivers more confident behind the wheel," said Andrew Cramer, CEO. "Whether our customers are on the road for business or taking the family on vacation, we're committed to getting them from Point A to Point B more safely." Radarboys' revolutionary iC2 is capable of recording all radar data, distances, speeds and directions, which can help for insurance claims and during accident determination investigations. The Radarboys app is free to use on all Android and iOS mobile devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV