Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:41 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Wednesday.
Canaccord upgraded Facebook (FB) and Cramer joked that it's about time someone upgraded the stock, which is a holding in his charitable portfolio, Action Alerts PLUS. He added that Sterne Agee had a note regarding the company's entry into China. FB rose 2.1% to $49.46.
Morgan Stanley downgraded Carnival (CCL) and Cramer said the cruise ship line's orders are obviously quite low thanks to previous well-publicized problems. CCL sank 5.3% to $32.70Boeing (BA) was upgraded by Bernstein. Cramer thinks the stock can do even better than the $146 price target Bernstein expects, and set his own $152 price target. BA was flat at $118.51. Jabil Circuit (JBL) is getting a lot of business from Apple (AAPL), Cramer said. He added "the story is not over" for Apple, another AAP holding. JBL rose 1.2% to $24. Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) has issues, Cramer said, but he wanted to point out the company after a smaller competitor, Mako Surgical (MAKO), was acquired by Stryker (SYK). ISRG was 1% higher at $367.31. KB Home (KBH) has been good, but "you want to buy Lennar (LEN)," Cramer concluded. KBH was up 1.9% to $18.10 while LEN rose 1.1% to $36.39. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV