4. As of noon trading, Empresa Nacional de ElectricidadSA ( EOC) is down $1.19 (-2.6%) to $43.83 on light volume. Thus far, 29,198 shares of Empresa Nacional de ElectricidadSA exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 134,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $43.83-$44.79 after having opened the day at $44.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.02. Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A., an electricity utility company, engages in the generation and transmission of electricity in Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Peru. It produces electricity through hydroelectric, thermal, and wind power sources. Empresa Nacional de ElectricidadSA has a market cap of $11.8 billion and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are down 11.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Empresa Nacional de ElectricidadSA a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Empresa Nacional de ElectricidadSA as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Empresa Nacional de ElectricidadSA Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts