3 Stocks Dragging The Health Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Covidien ( COV) is down $0.40 (-0.6%) to $62.21 on light volume. Thus far, 704,875 shares of Covidien exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.13-$62.60 after having opened the day at $62.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.61. Covidien plc develops, manufactures, and sells healthcare products for use in clinical and home settings worldwide. Covidien has a market cap of $29.0 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 9.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Covidien a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Covidien as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Covidien Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts