3. As of noon trading, Tim Holding Company ( TSU) is up $1.59 (6.9%) to $24.72 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.9 million shares of Tim Holding Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 976,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.31-$24.86 after having opened the day at $24.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.13. TIM Participac es S.A., through its subsidiaries, provides mobile telecommunications services using digital technologies to business and individual customers in Brazil. The company offers mobile, fixed and long distance telephony, and data transmission and Internet services. Tim Holding Company has a market cap of $10.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 13.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Tim Holding Company a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Tim Holding Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, increase in stock price during the past year, increase in net income and notable return on equity. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Tim Holding Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts