3. As of noon trading, ArcelorMittal ( MT) is up $0.22 (1.6%) to $14.12 on average volume. Thus far, 2.5 million shares of ArcelorMittal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $14.07-$14.21 after having opened the day at $14.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.91. ArcelorMittal, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an integrated steel and mining company worldwide. The company operates through six segments: Flat Carbon Americas; Flat Carbon Europe; Long Carbon Americas and Europe; Asia, Africa, and CIS; Distribution Solutions; and Mining. ArcelorMittal has a market cap of $21.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 19.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate ArcelorMittal a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ArcelorMittal as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full ArcelorMittal Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts