2. As of noon trading, PulteGroup ( PHM) is up $0.62 (3.7%) to $17.37 on average volume. Thus far, 6.3 million shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.65-$17.40 after having opened the day at $16.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.75. PulteGroup, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in homebuilding and financial services businesses primarily in the United States. PulteGroup has a market cap of $6.6 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 5.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate PulteGroup a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates PulteGroup as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full PulteGroup Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts