2. As of noon trading, Gilead ( GILD) is up $0.44 (0.7%) to $63.02 on average volume. Thus far, 3.1 million shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.36-$63.10 after having opened the day at $62.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.58. Gilead Sciences, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes human therapeutics for the treatment of life threatening diseases in North America, Europe, and Asia. Gilead has a market cap of $97.7 billion and is part of the drugs industry. Shares are up 73.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Gilead a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Gilead as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Gilead Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts