3. As of noon trading, Xerox Corporation ( XRX) is up $0.17 (1.7%) to $10.25 on average volume. Thus far, 5.7 million shares of Xerox Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.12-$10.27 after having opened the day at $10.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.08. Xerox Corporation provides business process and document management services worldwide. Xerox Corporation has a market cap of $12.5 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 48.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Xerox Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Xerox Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Xerox Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts