4. As of noon trading, Sap ( SAP) is up $0.79 (1.1%) to $74.72 on light volume. Thus far, 461,703 shares of Sap exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $74.43-$74.85 after having opened the day at $74.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.93. SAP AG provides enterprise application software and software-related services worldwide. It offers products in applications, analytics, cloud, mobile, and database and technology categories. Sap has a market cap of $88.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 7.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Sap a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sap as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Sap Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts