Wyoming Jobless Rate Remains At 4.6 Percent
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) â¿¿ Wyoming's unemployment rate remains unchanged at 4.6 percent.
The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services reported the jobless rate for August on Tuesday.
It has remained at 4.6 percent since May.
Wyoming's unemployment rate for August was lower from a year ago when it was 5.4 percent and was significantly lower than the current U.S. unemployment rate of 7.3 percent.Across Wyoming, county unemployment rates followed their normal seasonal pattern and fell slightly, or were unchanged from July to August. Sublette County posted the lowest unemployment rate in August at 3 percent, followed by Teton and Converse counties at both 3.1 percent, and Campbell and Niobrara counties at 3.5 percent. The highest unemployment rates were found in Fremont at 5.5 percent, Big Horn at 4.8 percent and Platte at 4.7 percent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV