Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: FULL, GNI, BPT, CORR, GSJK
- CORR's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 254.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 208.65% to $6.46 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.75%.
- 42.78% is the gross profit margin for CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CORR's net profit margin of 0.92% significantly trails the industry average.
- CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR has exprienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR increased its bottom line by earning $1.35 versus $0.31 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 83.3% in earnings ($0.23 versus $1.35).
- The share price of CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR has not done very well: it is down 21.45% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of the overall market trend could certainly make a critical difference, we do not see any strong reason stemming from the company's fundamentals that would cause a continuation of last year's decline. In fact, the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings.
- You can view the full CorEnergy Infrastructure Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts