MINNEAPOLIS, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The General Mills Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend at the prevailing rate of $0.38 per share, payable Nov. 1, 2013, to shareholders of record Oct. 10, 2013. General Mills (NYSE: GIS) and its predecessor firm have now paid dividends without reduction or interruption for 115 years.
In actions at General Mills' 85 th annual meeting held today in Minneapolis, shareholders elected the 13 directors nominated, cast an advisory vote approving the company's executive compensation, ratified the appointment of KPMG LLP as the company's independent auditor and did not approve a shareholder proposal for a report on responsibility for post-consumer packaging.
SOURCE General Mills
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV