DFC Global Corp. (NASDAQ:DLLR), a leading international diversified financial services company serving primarily unbanked and under-banked consumers for over 30 years, announced today that it will be presenting at the following upcoming events:
- Tuesday, October 1, 2013 – JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference at the St. Regis in New York City. The presentation will begin at 10:30 AM Eastern Time.
- Wednesday, October 2, 2013 – Deutsche Bank 21 st Annual Leveraged Finance Conference at the Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona. The presentation will begin at 8:05 AM Pacific Time.
About DFC Global Corp.
DFC Global Corp. is a leading international non-bank provider of alternative financial services, principally unsecured short term consumer loans, secured pawn loans, check cashing, gold buying, money transfers and reloadable prepaid debit cards, serving primarily unbanked and under-banked consumers through its over 1,500 current retail storefront locations and its multiple Internet platforms in ten countries across Europe and North America: the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Romania, the Czech Republic and the Republic of Ireland. The Company’s networks of retail locations in the United Kingdom and Canada are the largest of their kind by revenue in each of those countries. For more information, please visit the Company’s website at www.dfcglobalcorp.com.
The Company believes that its customers, many of whom receive income on an irregular basis or from multiple employers, choose to conduct their personal financial business with the Company rather than with banks or other financial institutions due to the range and convenience of services that it offers, the multiple ways in which they may conduct business with the Company and its high-quality customer service. The Company’s products and services, principally its unsecured short-term consumer loans, secured pawn loans and check cashing and gold buying services, provide customers with convenient access to cash for living expenses and other needs. In addition to these core offerings, the Company strives to offer its customers additional high-value ancillary services, including Western Union® money orders and money transfers, reloadable VISA® and MasterCard® prepaid debit cards and foreign currency exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV