- Tsi-Tsi-Ki Felix (founder and executive producer of Univision's "Al Aire con Tsi-tsi-ki."). Felix is a dynamic, influential and visionary Emmy Award-winning news anchor and television personality who serves as a prominent voice for the Hispanic community. She is a prolific spokesperson on issues as wide-ranging as politics, finances, health, women and family. In addition to her award winning journalism career, Felix is also an entrepreneur, having recently launched a makeup line for women of color that will benefit non-profits that are in the business of empowering women.
- Juan Gaytan, Jr., (president & CEO, Monterrey Security). Gaytan is president and CEO of Monterrey Security and a 12-year Chicago Police Department veteran. Under the direction of Gaytan, Monterrey Security, a Chicago-based provider of private protection and security services, is the sole minority security provider for the NFL. His company has been featured in "Hispanic Business Magazine" as one of the Fastest 100 Growing Hispanic Businesses in the U.S. and his commitment to the community is lifelong and impactful.
- Maria Pesqueira (president & CEO, Mujeres Latinas en Accion). When your middle name is "Socorro" – the Spanish word for "aid" – helping people must be ingrained in your DNA. Or so it seems with Pesqueira, the CEO and president of Mujeres Latinas en Accion (Latin Women in Action), a social service agency in Chicago's Pilsen neighborhood that assists upwards of 7,000 families. Founded in 1973 to help runaway teens, it has morphed into an organization that assists victims of sexual abuse and domestic violence. Today, it also offers child care, after-school tutoring, parenting classes, along with a variety of health resources and other programs.
Three Chicagoans Honored For Community Leadership At Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration On Tuesday, October 8
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.