NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- With three new stocks being added to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, TheStreet's Jim Cramer tells Debra Borchardt which is his favorite.
However, Cramer added that Nike will report earnings later this week, and has an analyst meeting in October. The company will do just fine, he said.
He also acknowledged that Goldman Sachs has seemed to close the book on its past legal troubles, but the lack of M&A activity and poor trading results has him concerned.That only leaves Visa as his favorite, which he called, "a really great company, the best of the three." Although the company has the most headline risk of the group, it has also been the most consistent. Cramer concluded that Visa will continue to prevail through any legal headwinds. He suggested that investors buy half a position now and the other half on a government-fueled pullback. Video
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV