WASHINGTON, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) (the "Company"), announced today the early settlement of the previously announced tender offer (the "Tender Offer") and solicitation of consents (the "Consent Solicitation") for all of the outstanding $550 million aggregate principal amount of 8.5% Senior Notes due 2017 (the "Notes") of DuPont Fabros Technology, L.P. (the "Operating Partnership"). The terms and conditions of the Tender Offer and the Consent Solicitation are described in the Offer to Purchase and Consent Solicitation Statement, dated September 10, 2013 (as it may be amended or supplemented from time to time, the "Statement") and the related Consent and Letter of Transmittal (as it may be amended or supplemented from time to time, the "Letter of Transmittal"), which were previously distributed to holders of the Notes.
As of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on September 23, 2013 (the "Early Tender Deadline"), $418,111,000 aggregate principal amount of the outstanding Notes (representing approximately 76.02% of the outstanding Notes) had been tendered. The Operating Partnership has exercised its option to accept for payment those Notes that were validly tendered at or prior to the Early Tender Deadline (the "Early Payment"). Such Early Payment occurred today concurrently with the closing of the Operating Partnership's private offering of $600 million aggregate principal amount of 5.875% Senior Notes due 2021.
As part of the Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation, the Operating Partnership solicited consents from the holders of the Notes for certain proposed amendments (the "Amendments") to certain terms of the indenture governing the Notes (as amended and supplemented, the "Indenture"). Adoption of the Amendments required consents from holders of more than 50% of the aggregate principal amount outstanding of the Notes (the "Requisite Consents").
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV