NEW YORK, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), a leading global provider of commercial digital imagery, today announced the launch of Offset, a new marketplace for remarkable imagery curated from top photographers and illustrators from around the world. Offset opens with a collection of 45,000 authentic, narrative images from 100 renowned artists.
"Shutterstock disrupted the image industry by making high-quality photos, illustrations and videos easily available to creative customers around the globe," said Shutterstock VP of Content Scott Braut. "Offset represents a breakthrough standard in pre-shot imagery because it is the first brand to combine modern, exceptionally curated, assignment-quality images with the simplicity of a royalty-free license. Offset images are perfect for high-profile uses where emotional impact matters, such as in advertisements, editorial stories, websites and corporate communications."
- Offset contributors are the best in their class. The site features work from respected assignment photographers David duChemin and Gentl and Hyers, and collections including National Geographic and Cavan Images.
- Offset content is exceptional. Every image has been curated and serves a purpose in the collection. Categories include lifestyle, food, wildlife, travel and fashion.
- Offset's licensing terms are generous. A simple, royalty-free license covers unlimited print and online usage.
- Offset's pricing is simple. Straightforward and transparent, small files are currently priced at $250 and large files are $500.
To celebrate the diversity of content available, Offset has curated several themed collections including Notes of Autumn, Body In Motion, The Art of Cooking and Runway Ready. Interested contributors can submit their portfolios for consideration via the Offset site.About ShutterstockShutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations and videos to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Shutterstock works closely with its growing contributor community of photographers, videographers, illustrators and designers to curate a global marketplace for royalty-free imagery. Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of rights-cleared images each week, and with more than 28 million images currently available, the company recently surpassed 300-million all time paid downloads. Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency, and Skillfeed, an online marketplace for learning. For more information, please visit http://www.shutterstock.com/, and follow Shutterstock on Twitter or on Facebook. SOURCE Shutterstock Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV