Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims On Behalf Of Official Payments Holdings, Inc. Stockholders
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Official Payments Holdings, Inc. (“Official Payments” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:OPAY) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by ACI Worldwide, Inc. (“ACIW”). Under the terms of the all-cash transaction, Official Payments stockholders will receive $8.35 per share of stock, valuing the transaction at approximately $109 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Official Payments Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values Official Payments common stock.
If you are an Official Payments stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV