The feedback is in – Chuck E. Cheese’s first-ever downloadable app, Chuck E.’s Say Cheese! , is a hit, and the mobile industry has taken notice. The company was recently recognized as a Mobile Excellence Awards finalist in the Best Entertainment Related Marketing Campaign category for the augmented reality app which allows users to take fun photos with an animated version of Chuck E. Cheese.
The Mobile Excellence Awards are the only industry program which honors the best in mobile technology and entertainment. Finalists were scored upon strategic initiatives and objectives, impact of technology used, creativity, ease of use and reach, execution and proven market success.
“We are thrilled to be recognized by the Mobile Excellence Awards for the Say Cheese! App,” said Scott McDaniel, chief marketing officer of CEC Entertainment, Inc. “Our goal was to create a new way for families to engage with our brand. Not only is the app a perfect way for families to capture lasting memories in our stores, it has also allowed guests to connect with Chuck E. in a new way.”
The app also incorporates sharing functionality for users to easily post the snapshots to Facebook and Twitter or send them to friends and family members through email. Chuck E.’s Say Cheese! App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store, Google Play or at www.chuckecheese.com/saycheese from a mobile device and used in participating Chuck E. Cheese’s locations today.Winners of the Mobile Excellence Awards will be announced and celebrated at an awards gala in Marina Del Rey, Calif., at Digital Hollywood on October 23. Other finalists in the Best Entertainment Related Marketing Campaign category include Aperto Group/Aperto Move GmbH for the Volkswagen Rally The World. The Game, and Dreamworks Animation SKG for the Turbo Racing League Mobile App.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV