Weight Watchers International (NYSE: WTW) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $37.82 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for Weight Watchers International has been 586,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Weight Watchers International has a market cap of $2.1 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are down 28.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Weight Watchers International, Inc. provides weight management services in North America, the United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and internationally. It offers a range of products and services comprising nutritional, exercise, and behavioral tools and approaches. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.83. TheStreet Ratings rates Weight Watchers International as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its expanding profit margins over time. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. You can view the full Weight Watchers International Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV