3. EDAP TMS SA (
ngages in the development, production, marketing, distribution, and maintenance of minimally invasive medical devices for the treatment of urological diseases. Market cap at $50.21M, most recent closing price at $2.52.
4. SAP AG (
SAP): Provides business software primarily in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific Japan region. Market cap at $88.29B, most recent closing price at $74.01.
5. Siemens AG ( SI): Operates in the industry, energy, and healthcare sectors worldwide. Market cap at $102.57B, most recent closing price at $121.66.
6. Sanofi ( SNY): Engages in the discovery, development, and distribution of therapeutic solutions to improve the lives of everyone. Market cap at $135.35B, most recent closing price at $51.05.
7. Total SA ( TOT): Operates as an integrated oil and gas company worldwide. Market cap at $128.95B, most recent closing price at $56.63.
( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall writer. Analyst ratings and all other financial data sourced from Finviz, except those in the chart, which are sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts