The new platform is designed to make Fortigent an attractive solution to a wider range of advisors that focus on the HNW market. It is designed to reflect and enhance the way advisors and institutions interact with their HNW clients, and has already been adopted by many of Fortigent's existing clients. The platform provides highly-specialized back- and middle-office support that links Fortigent's research, portfolio management and performance reporting tools with its integrated trading and rebalancing functionality, which should enable advisors to operate with optimal efficiency and scalability. Since launching the platform on July 15, 2013, Fortigent has already added four new clients and has shifted over $700 million of existing client assets to the new platform.
Stan Gregor, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cantor Fitzgerald Wealth Partners, said, "We are very pleased to work with Fortigent to utilize its enhanced platform offerings. Cantor Fitzgerald Wealth Partners and Fortigent share a highly-targeted focus on serving the high-net-worth space."
Jamie McIntyre, President of Fortigent, said, "The new Fortigent platform, which links our research offerings, portfolio management and performance reporting tools into a consolidated workflow that offers integrated trading and rebalancing functionality, represents a significant step forward in back- and middle-office infrastructure for advisors and institutions who serve HNW clients. By combining all of our online service offerings in a single unified, end-to-end platform, Fortigent has established itself as a premier turnkey asset management platform provider that can provide advisors with the full range of tools and technology necessary to serve the entire spectrum of HNW clients' needs, which in turn can empower these advisors and institutions to focus on growing their relationships and expanding their businesses."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV