Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) and Taco Bell® today announced a co-branded, six week “Play the Future First” promotion, beginning Sept. 26, that will give away PlayStation®4 (PS4 ™) computer entertainment systems to winning participants.
The “Play the Future First” promotion runs in the U.S. from Sept. 26 to Nov. 10, and gives fans the chance to win the highly-anticipated PS4™ system before it hits stores nationwide on Nov. 15. During the promotion, each PS4 branded Taco Bell $5 Buck Box or Big Box – which includes a Cheesy Gordita Crunch or Crunchwrap Supreme®, a Burrito Supreme®, a Crunchy Taco and a medium fountain drink – will provide a unique code for consumers to text in for a chance to win a PlayStation 4 prize pack. The prize pack features one PS4 system, one copy of the exclusive PS4 game, Knack™, and a one-year membership to PlayStation®Plus (PS Plus).
“Our fans enjoy gaming, and gamers eat Taco Bell, so teaming up with PlayStation for the second consecutive year to give consumers first access to the next generation system before it hits retail was an exciting decision for us,” said Chris Brandt, chief marketing officer, Taco Bell Corp. “We strive to give our customers a little more, each and every day, in everything we do. Through the ‘Play the Future First’ promotion, we are delivering on our promise to Live Más – and now play más – with a gaming experience like no other.”
SCEA and Taco Bell partnered in 2012 to give fans the chance to win a PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) portable entertainment system, before it launched in North America on Feb. 22, 2012. With the upcoming launch of the PS4 system, the “Play the Future First” promotion kicks off a multi-year partnership between SCEA and Taco Bell that will continue to bring innovative gaming experiences and craveable food to fans across the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV