Acxiom® (Nasdaq: ACXM), the leading enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, today introduced a new way for marketers, agencies and publishers to define, manage and reach best audiences across online and offline channels. Acxiom Audience Operating System™ (AOS) is unique because it enables marketers to connect all types of traditionally disconnected data and – for the first time – to create a truly singular view of the consumer. AOS derives better insights to help marketers more clearly understand their audiences and more accurately anticipate what will appeal to them. This creates more effective marketing campaigns and ultimately, happier consumers.
“Consumers are being bombarded by irrelevant advertising at every turn. This isn’t the result of marketers having too little data. Rather, it’s because marketers are drowning in too much data – data that’s disconnected and siloed, creating disconnected experiences,” said Scott Howe, Acxiom’s President and CEO. “Today, for the first time in history through Acxiom AOS & our AOS-Authorized partner applications, marketers are able to fully leverage all kinds of data – first-party, transactional, digital, social, mobile and other audience information – to provide more meaningful and relevant experiences for their customers and prospects. Acxiom is on a mission to end advertising waste and noise, and AOS is the answer.”
AOS is comprised of three key layers that enable 1:1 marketing at scale:
- The Data Layer – allowing marketers to ingest and unify virtually any type of data - structured, unstructured, 1 st-party CRM, third-party data source, and Acxiom’s world class consumer data – making the world’s most powerful marketing data accessible in one place via a click.
- The Audience Operations Layer – enabling that data to be cleansed, matched and contextualized to provide actionable insights about real people – insights that can then be activated across channels and media buys.
- The Applications Layer – activating a growing roster of trusted development partners to create innovative and game-changing AOS–Approved Apps customized to meet any marketing need. Because of its extensibility, AOS makes it possible to create virtually any application a marketer can imagine.
“The true mark of sophistication is simplicity, and the lack of it has been a critical impediment to enabling Big Data to deliver game-changing value,” said Phil Mui, Acxiom’s Chief Product and Engineering Officer. “That ends today with AOS, a platform that is able to ingest data from everywhere and apply it to targeted audiences anywhere through an intuitive, unified interface. Importantly, AOS is absolutely privacy compliant and keeps privacy promises made to consumers by us, advertisers, publishers and all participants in this ecosystem. We have designed solutions that re-create machine logic and meaningful algorithms that are so easy to use, anyone can leverage them to quickly derive transformative insights. And we purposefully rejected a closed, vertically integrated solution stack in favor of secure yet open APIs that allow trusted partners to innovate with us and capitalize on the wisdom and energy of the ecosystem. With AOS, we never intended to build a better mousetrap. Instead, we chose to breed a world-class cat.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts