NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
AthenaHealth (ATHN) downgraded at Leerink Swann to market perform from outperform. $120 price target. Bookings growth rate is slowing, Leerink Swann said.
Armstrong World Industries (AWI) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Sotheby's (BID) was upgraded at Citigroup to buy from neutral. Management is pursuing multiple ways to create shareholder value, said Citigroup. Price target was raised to $55.CIT Group (CIT) was upgraded at Jefferies to buy from hold. $65 price target. Well positioned for book value and multiple expansion, Jefferies said. Diamondback Energy (FANG) was upgraded at Sterne Agee to buy. $54 price target. Mineral Rights purchase should add to earnings, Sterne Agee said.
(FB) was upgraded at Citigroup to buy from neutral. Advertiser checks reveal sustainable growth drivers, said Citigroup. Price target raised to $55. F5 Networks (FFIV) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. $93 price target. See limited upside potential to expectations, Goldman said. HanesBrands (HBI) was downgraded at DA Davidson to neutral from buy. $68 price target. Valuation call, as the stock is up 75% year to date, DA Davidson said. Hologic (HOLX) was upgraded at ISI Group to strong buy from buy. $25.50 price target. Company will likely cut costs and may shed noncore assets, ISI Group. Quintiles (Q) was initiated with an outperform rating at Credit Suisse. Valuation call, based on a $52 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV