Prospect Global Resources Inc. (NASDAQ:PGRX) announced today that the comment period for its application for an Air Quality Control Permit has ended. The public notice period was in effect from August 16, 2013 to September 16, 2013.
Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
With the exception of historical matters, the matters discussed in this press release include forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from projections or estimates contained herein. Such forward-looking statements include statements regarding current and future classification of Prospect Global’s potash resources and development of its potash resources and potash mining facility. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from projections or estimates include, among others, potash prices, economic and market conditions, and the additional risks described in Prospect Global's filings with the SEC, including Prospect Global's Annual Report on Form 10-K/A for the year ended March 31, 2012. Most of these factors are beyond Prospect Global's ability to predict or control. The forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and, except as required under applicable securities legislation, Prospect Global does not assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
About Prospect Global Resources Inc.Prospect Global Resources Inc. is a Denver-based company engaged in the exploration and development of a potash mine located in the Holbrook Basin of eastern Arizona. Prospect Global’s stock is traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol PGRX. Additional details about Prospect Global Resources Inc. can be viewed at the Company’s website, www.prospectgri.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV