- 0A – 3A Output Current – high current capability with 0 – 0.5A bias and an additional 3.0A of laser pulse current.
- Fast Rise and Fall Times – less than 100nS for high speed applications.
- Pulsed output from 100nS to DC.
- Forward Voltages up to 15V – combining higher current and a 15V capability, the PCX-7401 provides flexibility to test both single diodes and arrays.
- Output Bias (Simmer) Current.
- Diode and Driver Safety – safety features include over current limit, open load detection and diode steering (prevents reverse current).
- Ease of Operation – intuitive touch screen interface.
- Ethernet, USB & RS232 all standard.
- CE and RoHS compliant – the PCX-7401 is compliant with both the CE and RoHS standards.
IXYS Introduces The PCX-7401 3A Precision Laser Diode Driver
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.