ANTWERP, Belgium, September 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Sapiens International Corporation, (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a global provider of innovative software solutions for the financial services industry, announced today that MLOZ, the National Federation of Independent Health Insurance Funds, offering services to more than 18% of the Belgian population, has selected Sapiens IDIT Software Suite, to manage its health insurance portfolio, in a multimillion dollar deal.
As part of the organization's overall strategy to facilitate the health insurance services in Belgium, MLOZ will be implementing the Sapiens IDIT Software Suite to modernize its technology environment to support the provision and management of health insurances, including: mutual insurances ("SMA"), mandatory health insurances, and complementary health insurances.Anticipated benefits from this multi-year IDIT Software Suite implementation include:
- Support for thousands of concurrent online users;
- A holistic view of the client;
- Ability to leverage data for improved customer relations;
- Improved time to market for new products;
- Best practices in product design and business process optimization;
- Reduced overall IT costs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts