XIAMEN, China, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Xiniya Fashion Limited ("Xiniya" or the "Company" NYSE: XNY), a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting ("AGM") of shareholders on Thursday October 31, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Beijing time. The meeting will be held at the Company's office at 4 th Floor, No. 33 Wang Hai Road, Ruan Jian Yuan Phase 2, Xiamen, Fujian Province, People's Republic of China.
Shareholders as of the record date of September 30, 2013 are entitled to attend the meeting. The notice of the annual general meeting of shareholders and the proxy statement related to the meeting are available on the Company's website at http://www.mzcan.com/us/XNY/irwebsite/index.php#.
No proposal will be submitted for shareholder approval at the AGM. Instead, the AGM will serve as an open forum for shareholders and beneficial owners of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") to discuss Company affairs with management.
Shareholders and ADS holders may obtain a copy of the Company's annual report on Form 20-F, free of charge, from our website at http://www.mzcan.com/us/XNY/irwebsite/index.php#, or by e-mailing to Mr. Christian Arnell, from Christensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.Xiniya will host a conference call and live webcast of the AGM for those who are not able to attend in person at 10:00 a.m. Beijing time on October 31, 2013 (10:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EST) on October 30, 2013). The dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
- U.S. Toll Free Number: 1866 978 9970
- International dial-in number: +852 3027 5500
- China Number: 8008 0361 03
- Hong Kong: 3027 5500
- Participant PIN Code: 448615#
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV