10. -- Alibaba, the Chinese e-commerce company, has decided to pursue an initial public offering in New York after talks with Hong Kong regulators broke down over a listing there, sources familiar with the discussions told Reuters. The share sale may be worth more than $15 billion, according to Reuters.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts