WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Krispy Kreme® has something brewing for its doughnut and coffee fans on National Coffee Day. This Sunday, September 29, get a FREE 12oz cup of hot coffee at participating Krispy Kreme US and Canada locations. No purchase necessary. Fans of fancier specialty coffee drinks can also get any 12oz mocha, latte, or iced coffee including Krispy Kreme's delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte, for just $1 at participating Krispy Kreme locations. Excludes Puerto Rico.
Enter for a chance to win FREE Krispy Kreme coffee for a year and a collectible coffee mug now through September 29 at NationalCoffeeDayGiveaway.com. Twelve lucky winners will be selected at random. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01AM on September 15, 2013 and ends at 11:59PM PDT on September 29, 2013.
All three Krispy Kreme Coffee Blends are made with 100% Arabica Beans and pairs perfectly with a Krispy Kreme signature doughnut.
- Krispy Kreme House Blend- A smooth, medium-bodied, Latin American blend with a balanced flavor profile for the everyday coffee drinker.
- Krispy Kreme Dark Roast- With a dark roasted, full-bodied flavor, this blend of African, Indonesian and Central American coffees was made for those who prefer a bolder coffee taste.
- Krispy Kreme House Decaf- A decaffeinated blend of Columbian and Sumatran coffee.
Offer good for one 12oz cup of brewed coffee per person per visit on September 29, 2013 only. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. $1 mochas, lattes and iced coffee drinks are available on September 29 only.The National Coffee Day Giveaway is open to US residents only. Must be at least 18 years of age to enter. Prize redeemable for one large cup of Krispy Kreme brewed coffee, per week at participating US Krispy Kreme retail locations. See official rules at NationalCoffeeDayGiveaway.com. Connect with Krispy Kreme at KrispyKreme.com, www.HotLightapp.com, Facebook, foursquare and Twitter, and KrispyKremeDoughnuts on YouTube. About Krispy KremeKrispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found at over 785 locations in more than 22 countries around the world. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com. SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnut Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV