DEARBORN, Mich., Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Ford Warriors in Pink ® unveils limited-edition T-shirt designed by actor Gilles Marini, available now at www.fordcares.com; 100 percent of the net proceeds go to the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation, dedicated to finding the cause of breast cancer in order to stop the disease before it starts
- The collaboration is intended to raise awareness and funding for the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation
Ford Warriors in Pink ®, the Ford Motor Company program that raises awareness and funds in the fight against breast cancer, has joined with actor Gilles Marini to create a limited-edition T-shirt to add to the 2013 Warriors in Pink collection. A full 100 percent of the net proceeds from the T-shirt go to the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation, dedicated to finding the cause of breast cancer in order to eliminate the disease and create a world without it. Retailing for $20, the T-shirt can be purchased now at www.fordcares.com.
"No mother, aunt, sister or daughter should have to hear the words, 'You have breast cancer,'" said Marini, a former model-turned-actor who has appeared on television in "Dancing with the Stars," "Switched at Birth" and "Brothers and Sisters," as well as in the "Sex and the City" movie. "I am dedicated to helping find the cause of breast cancer so my daughter, my wife will not have to live with this fear."
Like so many, Marini has been personally affected by the disease. After losing his father to cancer at a young age and watching his sister-in-law battle breast cancer, Marini is passionate about the cause.Featuring the symbol of the warrior in the forefront, Marini's design illustrates the fight it takes to battle breast cancer. The unisex V-neck T-shirt, in a deep heather gray, displays the words "Unis Par L'Amour," French for "United with Love," Marini's native language. It represents a show of unity, strength and courage for those battling, those who will battle, and those otherwise affected by breast cancer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV