Aha™ by HARMAN today announced that the new 2014 Mazda3 to be launched in Japan, the United States, and a number of additional North American and Asian Countries this fall will offer access to the Aha free service with the ability to select presets from more than 40,000* audio and information stations from Japan and other countries.
Aha uses the HARMAN Cloud Platform to enable Web-based entertainment and information in vehicles using a radio-like format that is familiar to drivers. With Aha, Mazda drivers can access their favorite podcasts, radio stations, news, entertainment, audiobooks, music, Facebook and Twitter feeds, personalized location-based services such as weather, and more. Content on Aha is available in a variety of languages including Japanese, English and much more. Aha continually adds new stations spanning from the most popular mainstream media to niche content and with so much to choose from, there is something for everyone.
“Aha offers drivers a new way to get entertainment and information in the car," said Ryuichi Umeshita, General Manager of Mazda’s Product Division. "Safety is always our main focus, and services like Aha that are designed to entertain while keeping drivers eyes on the road will make the new Mazda3 the first choice of the connected generation."
"Mazda3 drivers all over the world want to stay informed and entertained in or out of the car and Aha helps them do that," said David Slump, Executive Vice President at HARMAN and President of its Automotive Services. “With this global partnership with Mazda and our expansion into Japan Aha will allow drivers to enjoy a variety of global audio entertainment in the car with ease."Aha helps the connected generation stay entertained and informed. Mazda understands that drivers want safe and simple access their favorite audio content in their cars, and Aha helps them to do this seamlessly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV