NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The UN's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's Fifth Assessment Report is near release and based on leaks, proponents and skeptics alike will find plenty to talk about.
It appears new climate model adjustments are needed, and despite reported carbon increases, we may not be warming as quickly as some predicted.
Maybe the days of anthropogenic global warming (global warming caused by people) will pass into history like fears of a coming ice age did when I was young. The stakes are high for both sides of the AGW issue, and you can expect the spin masters to be working overtime as soon as the report is released.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV