Silver Wheaton Corporation (SLW): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Laggard
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Silver Wheaton Corporation (SLW) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Silver Wheaton Corporation fell $0.46 (-1.9%) to $24.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,410,491 shares of Silver Wheaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,407,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.22-$25.25 after having opened the day at $24.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.74. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Asanko Gold (AKG), down 22.0%, Keegan Resources (KGN), down 22.0%, L & L Energy (LLEN), down 13.5% and McEwen Mining (MUX), down 9.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Silver Wheaton Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV