Ctrip.com International Ltd. (CTRP): Today's Featured Leisure Winner
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Ctrip.com International (CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International rose $0.87 (1.7%) to $51.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,771,969 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,209,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.69-$51.66 after having opened the day at $49.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.16. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: MakeMyTrip (MMYT), up 7.5%, Diamond Resorts International (DRII), up 4.8%, Full House Resorts (FLL), up 3.8% and Rick's Cabaret International (RICK), up 3.7%.
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV