Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) today announced that Bill Borrelle is joining the company as Senior Vice President, Brand Strategy and Integrated Marketing Communications, reporting to Abby F. Kohnstamm, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, effective September 30, 2013. Borrelle will be responsible for the company’s brand and digital media strategy, marketing communications, advertising and events.
Before joining Pitney Bowes, Borrelle was Chief Executive Officer of the flagship New York operation of mcgarrybowen, a full-service brand advertising and digital agency. Borrelle oversaw brand strategy and integrated communications development for clients such as Verizon, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Marriott International, Chevron, Northrop Grumman, United Airlines, and P&G. In 2011, mcgarrybowen was named Agency of the Year by Advertising Age and Adweek. Borrelle joined the agency in 2006.
Prior to mcgarrybowen, Borrelle was Senior Vice President at Digitas, where he led digital marketing efforts for Ameriprise Financial. From 1994 to 2001, Bill was a Senior Account Leader at Wunderman, leading direct marketing and loyalty program development for clients such as American Express and Citibank. Bill began his career at Citibank where he was Assistant Vice President of the American Airlines Affinity Credit Card Program.
“Bill has a strong track record of global brand building and integrated marketing communications development across mass and targeted channels, with both consumers and businesses,” said Abby Kohnstamm, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Pitney Bowes. “As Pitney Bowes continues to unlock value for our clients, shareholders and employees, Bill brings tremendous experience in creating innovative marketing programs that drive results.”Borrelle holds an MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a B.S. from Villanova University.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV