- BBDO NY's Managing Director Kirsten Flanik will take part in a conversation on Lean In and will be joined by Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook. Other events featuring BBDO executives include a Q&A discussion about PETA's unconventional, enduring presence in pop culture (with BBDO ECD Toygar Bazarkaya) and "How Well Do You Know Your Other Half," a discussion of advertising as a business of people and relationships (with BBDO EVP Emma Armstrong)
- A founding partner of Advertising Week , DDB is sponsoring GeneratioNext. Other highlights include: a session on the future of brand advertising and mobile (DDB's CCO Amir Kassei); "Unlocking Client Creativity" with President and CEO, Peter Hempel and Sparks & Honey CEO, Terry Young.
- GSD&M's President Marianne Malina and DDB's CFO Brian Quirke are participating on a "4'As Competitive Series" panel with NBA All-Star Charles Barkley. The annual "Creative Carousel" conversation will also feature DDB NY CCO Matt Eastwood and GSD&M's ECD, Jay Russell.
- LatinWorks: Sergio Alcocer, President and CCO, will address "Total Market: From Ethnicity to Culture".
- OMD's Director of Mobile Joao Machado will explore how agencies, publishers, and brands are adjusting to the phenomenon of Citizen Mobile. The World's Oldest Start Ups features Laura Correnti, OMD's Group Digital Director and the rise of Smart TV will include Jeff Minski, OMD Ignition.
- PHD's President and CDO, Craig Atkinson, and Worldwide Strategy and Planning Director, Mark Holden will host a panel on the " Future of Work is Play in the Engagement Economy." Chad Dick, Partner, eatbigfish, will explore challenger brands with the Guardian and Warby Walker
- TBWA will lead Marketing Secrets of the Stones featuring the legendary Rolling Stones producer Andrew Loog Oldham and TBWA's Global Creative President, Rob Schwartz. The New Narrators, featuring Tom Carroll, President & CEO, will explore the new narrative for the future of advertising.
- " The New Mainstream: How to Profit from Losing Control," will be hosted by Karl Heiselman, CEO of Wolff Olins and CEO, Kirsty Fuller, Flamingo .
Omnicom Recognized At The AAF Diversity Achievement And Mosaic Awards During 10th Annual Advertising Week
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts