SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the world's #1 CRM platform, today announced that salesforce.com executives will participate in the following investor events:
- Tuesday, September 24, 2013: Mike Rosenbaum, Executive Vice President, Platform, will participate in an Oppenheimer & Co. hosted investor bus tour at 1:30pm (PDT) / 4:30pm (EDT) in San Francisco, CA.
- Thursday, September 26, 2013: David Havlek, Senior Vice President, Finance and Strategy, will participate in a Goldman Sachs hosted investor bus tour at 9:15am (PDT) / 12:15pm (EDT) in San Francisco, CA.
Audiocasts of each of the presentations will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
About salesforce.com Salesforce.com is the world's largest provider of customer relationship management ( CRM) software. For more information about salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
© 2013 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV