SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: KBIO) today announced that the company will present at the BioCentury NewsMakers in the Biotech Industry Conference on September 27 at the Millennium Broadway Hotel & Conference Center in New York City. KaloBios President and Chief Executive Officer, David W. Pritchard, will provide an overview of KaloBios and the company's three current clinical programs for its proprietary, patient-targeted monoclonal antibody therapeutics.
Company Presentation:When: Friday, September 27, 2013, 11:00 AM EDTWhere: Millennium Broadway Hotel & Conference Center, New York City, NY
Webcast:To access the live and archived audio webcast of the NewsMakers presentation, please log on through a link located in the Investors section of the KaloBios Pharmaceuticals website under the Events & Presentations tab: http://www.visualwebcaster.com/event.asp?id=95820 .A replay of the webcast will be available one hour after the conclusion of the live event. About KaloBiosKaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is developing a portfolio of patient-targeted, first-in-class monoclonal antibodies to treat severe medical conditions with a primary clinical focus on respiratory diseases and cancer. For more information on KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, please visit our web site at http://www.kalobios.com. Contact: Jeffrey H. CooperChief Financial OfficerKaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(650) 243-3146 email@example.com Media Contact: Joan E. KureczkaKureczka/Martin Associates Tel: (415) 821-2413Mobile: (415) 690-0210 Joan@Kureczka-Martin.com
SOURCE KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV