PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) today announced the following schedule for its third quarter 2013 earnings release and webcast conference call:
- Earnings Release – Monday, October 28, 2013, after the stock market close via PR Newswire and FMC Corporation's website – www.fmc.com.
- Webcast conference call – Tuesday, October 29, 2013, at 11 a.m. ET. The live call is open to the public via Internet broadcast and telephone.
Internet broadcast: www.fmc.comPasscode: FMCU.S. / Canada: (800) 230-1059 International: (612) 234-9959 Conference ID: 277295
- Webcast conference call replay available via the internet and telephone from 1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 until Friday, November 29, 2013.
Internet replay: www.fmc.comU.S. / Canada telephone number: (800) 475-6701International telephone number: (320) 365-3844Conference ID: 277295
FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial, environmental, and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. In 2012, FMC had annual sales of approximately $3.7 billion. The company employs approximately 6,000 people throughout the world, and operates its businesses in four segments: FMC Agricultural Solutions, FMC Health and Nutrition, FMC Minerals, and FMC Peroxygens. For more information, visit www.FMC.com.Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Act of 1995: Statements in this news release that are forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties concerning specific factors described in FMC Corporation's 2012 Form 10-K and other SEC filings. Such information contained herein represents management's best judgment as of the date hereof based on information currently available. FMC Corporation does not intend to update this information and disclaims any legal obligation to the contrary. Historical information is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV