Plum Creek Timber Company, Inc. (NYSE: PCL) will webcast its investor and analyst meeting to be held in New York on Tuesday, October 1, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation (with slides) will be accessible from Plum Creek’s Internet site at www.plumcreek.com by clicking on the “Investors” section and following the directions.
Institutional investors wishing to attend the conference in person are asked to contact Plum Creek’s investor relations department at (800) 858-5347.
A replay of the webcast will be available on Plum Creek’s website for approximately one month starting 24 hours after the presentation.Rick Holley, chief executive officer, will host the meeting, which will include a review of Plum Creek’s strategies for long-term shareholder value creation as well as our outlook on North American timber markets. Other presenters include Tom Lindquist, president and chief operating officer, David Lambert, senior vice president and chief financial officer, Larry Neilson, senior vice president, resources and operations support, Jim Kilberg, senior vice president, real estate, energy and natural resources and Russell Hagen, senior vice president, business development. Plum Creek is among the largest and most geographically diverse private landowners in the nation with approximately 6.3 million acres of timberlands in major timber producing regions of the United States and wood products manufacturing facilities in the Northwest. For more information, visit www.plumcreek.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV