- Approved, on an advisory basis, the compensation of FedEx’s named executive officers.
- Approved the adoption of an amendment to FedEx’s 2010 Omnibus Stock Incentive Plan to increase the number of shares issuable under the plan.
- Ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as FedEx’s independent auditors for fiscal year 2014.
- Did not approve any of the stockholder proposals:
- A proposal requesting the adoption of a policy that the Chairman of the Board be an independent director.
- A proposal requesting an amendment to FedEx’s governing documents to allow stockholders to nominate candidates for Board membership and have those nominees included in FedEx’s proxy statement.
- A proposal requesting the adoption of a policy that in the event of a change in control of FedEx, there not be any acceleration of vesting of equity awards granted to senior executives.
- A proposal requesting the adoption of a policy that FedEx’s equity compensation plans prohibit directors and senior officers who are compensated under those plans from engaging in hedging or pledging transactions involving FedEx shares issued under those plans.
- A proposal requesting that FedEx publish a report, updated semi-annually, disclosing information about the corporation’s political contributions.
- A proposal requesting the implementation of a policy to ensure consistent incorporation of FedEx’s corporate values into all FedEx political contribution decisions.
- A proposal requesting an amendment to FedEx’s governing documents to provide that all matters presented to stockholders be decided by a simple majority of the shares voted “for” or “against” an item.
- A proposal raised from the floor of the annual meeting requesting that the Board of Directors review FedEx’s sponsorship of FedExField, including the impact of ending the relationship, as part of a broader review of FedEx’s involvement in any actions or business relationships that may defame or discriminate against people on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, nation, religion or culture.
FedEx Corp. Reports Annual Shareowner Meeting Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts